It all began one chilly March morning in 2010, when in the midst of a difficult situation, my husband Greg confidently turned to me and said, “Honey, don’t worry, everything’s DAPO.”
Since I hadn’t had my morning cup of coffee yet, I gave him a puzzled look and asked what he meant. Greg simply said, “Well, you always say, ‘Everything’s in God’s divine and perfect order.’ So trust, everything’s DAPO!”
As my husband headed out the door for work, I immediately turned to God. I felt a strong stirring within me. No, actually, it was more like a push! In that moment, I knew in my bones, that God had given us DAPO. I knew this baby was His. And, we were somehow charged with giving birth to DAPO.
What I didn’t know at that time was what it all meant. I wasn’t supposed to know just yet. My job was to trust, follow, and obey. So, that’s what I did. And, I suspect you landed here today because you too are waiting for something new to unfold in your life.
Everything is in God’s Divine And Perfect Order—or as I like to call it, DAPO. I created this blog, companion journal, and community so you can experience that for yourself.
Where can I find DAPO?
- A blog – right here on this website!
- A companion journal – order it here!
- A community – join the private Facebook group here!
- A way of living – a deep knowledge that God is in control.
Is DAPO for me?
It might just be! The DAPO blog, companion journal, and community are probably for you if…
- You long for simplicity.
- You hunger for hope.
- You need inspiration for the moment.
- You feel stuck.
- You crave a community of passionate people.
- You ache to be seen, heard, and understood.
What can I expect to find?
Pretty simple! Count on finding simple truths, simple tools, and simple words of wisdom in the DAPO blog and companion journal.
- SIMPLE TRUTHS: Bible verses to inspire you
- SIMPLE TOOLS: questions or practical steps to drive you to action
- SIMPLE WORDS OF WISDOM: advice for tackling the tough issues
What’s The DAPO Community?
The DAPO Community is a private Facebook group for anyone who is searching for the Divine And Perfect Order of their life. You’re invited to join me there!
Who’s behind DAPO?
That would be me, Susan Day! Meet me here.